Song Analysis: Holiday

Summary

• I choose Holiday by Lil Nas X I really like the song. but it also changes the way I look at music today.

Song Analysis

TOPIC
SONG TITLE. Holiday
COMPOSER(S) Lil Nas X
YEAR 2020
COUNTRY USA
If you could work on this song (change it), what would you change and why?I would change the lyrics they are kinda repetitive.
What is the song GENRE?Pop
What is the song KEY?F Minor
What is the song TEMPO? 150 bpm
What do you like about the RHYTHM? It has a great bass to it and good offbeats
What do you like about the ARRANGEMENT? It is a great mix and has a good beat to lyrics.
What do you like about the MIX? I like that it involves different instruments like snare and bass and bass guitar ECT
What do you like about the TIMBRE of some or all of the instruments? the have a good sound to the instruments
What do you like about the PITCH of some or all of the instruments or vocals? its more low and dose not have the squeaky high pitched women’s voice not to be sexest or anything i just think that it can be a little irritating.
Are there particular TRACK(S) that stand out? yes holiday it is a single
Finally, what do you like about the overall COMPOSITION? its very chill and i can vibe to it very easily

“A song is a musical composition intended to be performed by the human voice. This is often done at distinct and fixed pitches (melodies) using patterns of sound and silence. Songs contain various forms, such as those including the repetition and variation of sections.” wikipedia.org/wiki/Song